Thursday 10 December 2009

Let me introduce myself properly :)



Salaamz everybodyy
and especiall salaamz to my lovely friend there with the lovely imagination "amazing" if we listen to her ill end up being called "madame" which i actually dont mind too much except i sound like an old french lady hw bout i become "Madamoseille" and she stays "amazing" i think thats a better idea so you guys dont get confused we will sign the end of each blog post with either amazing or Madamoseille do youll know who wrote what

Anyways my name is er "Madamoseille" 18 going 19
im a teen living somewhere in london, muslimah ofcourse
quiete multilingual
let me list for you
Arabic
Somali
English
some swedish and been learning French and German since for ever
this is because my mum is Somali and my Papa is from saudi arabia my grandma is from the Emirates and damn proud of it too (most patriotic person ive ever met) ive got quiete a big family Mashallah er
there is loads of us lol
i have two brothers with a different mum- (full saudi)

and then there is us 5 sisters (somalianarab;P)
and then my mum got re-married and now i have other lil broz :)

i live in lodnon born in the UAE
i love travelling,perfumes shopping movies and languages (if you couldnt tell by now)
i love my friends
and occasionally my familly :P
i love my mum , my dad and my bro Muhammad most (For reasons youll probably find out another time) oh my god im so crap at this introduction thing
erm my future are plans are to be a doctor like my mum , though studying for medicine is enough to make anybody sick for ever
right now im looking forward to my mum coming back from her holiday (thats not anytime soon) , the christmas holidays and staying with friends i havent seen in a while (slightly sooner) and a wedding party that i will be going to next week which ofcourse ill post the lvoely details on atleast for the benefit of ms "AMAZING"
and since amaizng posted about something interesting which happened to her yesterday il just tell you what i plan to be doing since ive done nothing for the last 3 days due to being really ill according to me and "faking it" according to my lesser intelligent siblings :P but i do plan to go the salon tomorrow and like do something new to my hair for no aparent reason, maybe the wedding is the reason (i doubt it as itll probably be mixed and therell be cameras which means my scarf is soo staying on)
speaking of weddings everyone seems to be getting married lately , which is soo cuute however the last wedding i went to was absolutely weird and bordering terrible but i heard this one is going to be amazing,the family who are getting married a pretty interesting i heard (they have an outcast gay son in the family) who is probably not invited to the wedding but is threatening to turn up and "ruin it" imagine if he does
lol
salaamz
guys thanks for reading and visiting
ciao
Madamoseille

No comments:

Post a Comment