Thursday 10 December 2009

it's me "amazing"


hehe, i chose that nick "amazing" because it is a part of our hotmail and i couldn't come up with a creativ nickname, my mind went on a damn strike, thou it seems like it is the only thing it is good at doing lately !:@(stupid brain) and sleeping as well XD.... thinking is not it's favorite habits, but it kicks in here and there... i'm just gonna go right ahead and tell a little about me... i like to joke, be silly and i sometimes say thing that some people might find provokin... and english is not even my 3rd language so don't pay attention to my spellings or what not... i guess my friend had already briefed you guys , so no need for me to tell you how much i LOVE HER! and ADORE her:p hehehe... i'll try to keep my blogs or what not as short as possible... gees i don't even have any idea on why i decided i wanted to blogg....oh never mind now i remember...my trusting teacher *cough* one day decided to allowe me and the class to study by our own and we did everything BUT study(as expected), we started arguing about religion and race....


there was this guy who is a chechenian(close to russia) who thought that his people are the most proudest, nobel, honourable, most strong, most everything bla bla, while my race(somalis) were nothing compared to them *rolls eyes*...why did he say that u wonder?, hehe, and sure enough i asked and he answered by saying.."somalis are cowards" , and i was like , huh?O_o, how the hell did u come to that conclution?... and he made that statement based on 3-5 somalis he knows... apparently the otha chechenian guy in my class(they are 3 chechenian in my class in total) had a fight with a somali "handicap", and i asked him "in which way is he a handicap"(cuz there is not somali handicap in my town even) and he answered "he is skinny", mind you both the somali and the chechenian that were fighting are same body size(lool)..anyways, the chechenian guy has a habit of being rude and racial towards blacks in general as well as everyone who is not chechenian(try to find chechenia in a map, i'll give u 1000), i guess this makes them to natzis??... so one day he said some provocing stuff to the somali dude which lead to a fight, i haven't seen it myself and neither did the chechenian guy who was telling me about this, but he claims he had heard that the chechenian won, but i don't believe that, i believe it was a draw!, so me and the rest of the class convinced him how distorted and twisted his ideas were , jugding an intire race and their habits based on 2-5 people, while he is praising the chechenians for things that arn't even there!, except in their heads!....


oh here are other race's they find to be cowards: arabs, kurds, spanish, somali, asian, irani, norwigians, russians and americans, lmao, basically half of the world! and it's funny how all of these countries (except norway) has a history of fightings and winning independance based on fighting the enemy, while chechenia is still under the control of Russia????..hmmmm;p


anyways, i love love love !<3>

as-salamu alaikum (peace be upon you)



p.s

this actually happend yesterday(9.december.09)


1 comment:

  1. it meant to say love love love my chechenian brothers and sisters<3, but every race has their dumb people!, they don't represent chechenia, but i use their race cuz i dn't wanna use their name;)...

    peace!

    ReplyDelete