Sunday 20 December 2009

it's me Amazing - my day

As-salamu alaikum warahmatullah, before i start chattering i thought i would earn good deeds, by saying the salaam proberly:)
i'm just gonna go ahead and start talking about my day,since it was amazing(i notice the sarcasme;p but i'm seriouse), i had three of my CLOSEST friends visiting me, it was for an uncomfortable reason though, it was one of my friends birthday, and we all gathered to celebrat her B-day, and that is why i founded very uncomfortable, because i had promised that i would never celebrate B-days again,since it is not allowed in islam, and celebrating B-days is considered as imitating the kuffars, which is haram, anyways, let me walk away from that road cuz i'm side tracking:p... i changed the intire thing and made it non-B-day celebration, and we had a blast,w e ate deliciouse dinner, and we had cheescake and brownie as desert(u bet i had to wear elastic pants:p) i ate so much, i could say i boarded the haram limit of over-eating(if u understand what i mean), andyways, it was not all only good food and laughs, but i also learned a lot about sisterhood, as two of them were siblings, they had a very disfunctional realtionship and seeing them and how they felt about each other as well as treated eachother, made me appriciat my little sister and our sisterhood relationship even more, i mean they revealed hurtful stuff they did to eachother, and hurtful words they say to eachother, and non of them were pleased with how they had, and even sader that non of them were willing to change, they said everything straifght from the heart, but non of em were listning to the other or was willing to change, i tried my best to help them become closer and find a solution, but they just locked me out, and they left it all in a more angrier situation than they were to begin with, so i can't even imagine how they have it home now:s.... me and my sister are like bestfriends and we are eachothers right hands be4 anyone els, and we didn't get to this type of realtionship without struggel, i mean we went thrue hell with eachother and for eachother, i guess we played the game smart, instead of alienatint eachother we befriended eachother, and it really is true when they say , blood is thicker than water, if you have a sister or a brother, fight to establish a strong relationship with them, no matter what!, never betray eachother no matter what you do to eachother, scream, shout and hit eachother today, but never stop talking and helping eachother tomorrow!....sisters til we die!<3

on top of that, i also started thinking about my future and what i want and how i'm gonna acheieve it:p, that is another story for another time

p.s
miss madmoisell, i saw ur calls, lakin i saw it in a late time and i wasn't able to call back, ...love you too, and ur my sister as well!!

1 comment:

  1. haaha heya miss amazing lol im loving your spelling :P
    lol i missed u im glad u didnt call back as im nt at home im at my aunts i facebooked you tht info lol
    im reali glad u had fun with ur friends though it did sound very typically like a birthday :P
    its funny how you are taking about sisterhood as im having an argument with my cousin right now however he is very idiotic lol
    your sheikhness is making me try to become more religious though some people are too infuruating to make peace with
    and reali sisterhood is important i love my sisters and my broz too though i admit tht less often :P i think fam comes first as well as muslimah sisters and friends who are the best support system ever
    ANA BAHEBAK YA HAYATI <3 ukhtii
    salaamz
    Madamoiselle

    ReplyDelete